integrated assurance network
Managing risk well has always been key to the insurance industry's success. With the introduction of Solvency II, an insurer's approach to risk management will become central to their strategy and their culture.
The latest meeting of the network was held at the offices of Baker Tilly in London on 22 June 2015. The event covered:
- Good and bad practice on the ORSA, Giles Fairhead, PRA
- A guide to Integrated Assurance, Vicky Kubitscheck, Police Mutual
- Prioritising FCA’s financial risk outlook, Martin Shaw AFM
- An introduction to cybercrime and the implication for mutual insurers, David Cooper, KPMG
- Conduct Risk: where are we now? Neil Pickles and Lesley Thacker, Baker Tilly
Slides from the 2014 Integrated Assurance network meeting, at the London offices of Towers Watson, on 30 January are provided below:
Suggestions for future meeting are always welcome.
The AFM Risk Network met for the first time in December 2011, at the offices of AFM Associate member Towers Watson.
Our first Integrated Assurance network ran in May 2013. Slides from that event are provided below: