- This event has passed.
Navigating Marketing Permissions
19th January 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Navigating marketing permissions can be a bit of a minefield, with some interpretation required. We are convening a group of AFM members to discuss non-competitive aspects of GDPR and how they are applied to sales and marketing. Example areas to cover:
- How to approach historic customer data where there’s less confidence that permissions were applied accurately
- Permissions for third party marketing
- Use of member proposition in collecting permissions
- Use of legitimate interest
- Grey areas of marketing vs servicing
- Discussion of recent ICO cases and interpretation
We’d be interested in input from others re topics to discuss, and will finalise the agenda with this input. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join.