Reports on compliance with the Annotated Corporate Governance Code for Mutual Insurers are available here.
- In 2019 AFM members adopt a new form of reporting against the new AFM Corporate Governance Code. This was on an ‘apply and explain’ basis, and whilst this did not lend itself to the extensive compliance report we produced previously, we did undertake a review of reporting against the Code: AFM Code, report on 2020 application, final.
- Report: the latest governance report from AFM: 2019 corporate governance report.
- Report: the 2017 AFM Corporate Governance Report can be downloaded here.
- Culture: to supplement our governance reports, we commissioned Independent Audit to undertake a review of board culture in AFM members in the Spring of 2017. Their report can be downloaded here.
- Remuneration: the latest report on remuneration in the mutual sector from Robert Wharton can be downloaded here.
2015/ 16 reports
- Report: Corporate Governance Report 2016
- Video: Annotated Corporate Governance Code, 2016 summary of Code Provisions
- Detail: compliance by Code Provision
- Remuneration: AFM Remuneration Report 2016