Members General Meetings
- Agree and maintain the AFM purpose and core priorities;
- Approve the annual accounts, and review the business plan;
- Appoint the officers of the Association at the AGM;
- Consider how best AFM can support the objectives and purposes of its members;
- Provide a forum for best practice amongst members, including issues such as demonstrating mutuality, improving collaboration and supporting innovation;
- To regularly assess how strong the customer proposition is delivered by mutual organisations and what contribution the mutual sector makes to an effective and properly functioning insurance sector.
CEOs from all AFM members are invited to attend each meeting.