The AFM's Marketing Forum brings together Members interested in exploring areas of common interest in relation to the promotion of the financial Mutuals sector.
Our next Forum will take place on 12 September 10am-3.30pm, hosted by Schroders, London Wall Place, London
Materials from the Forum held on 21 March are available below:
- Marketing at the moment of truth - how technology can enable relevant digital conversations, Matt Oldham, OPAL
- Prioritise and Execute - Social media and SEO strategies to grow you online presence, Ed Ryan, Hallam
- Adding Value, Building Trust, Christine Husbands, RedArc
- PR for mutuals, Kevin Carr, Carr Consulting and Communications
The first meeting of the Forum, held on Wednesday 5 September 2018, was well attended, with representatives of 27 member organisations. The day provided an opportunity for delegates to explore customer centric marketing, improving communication with older and elderly clients, and effective use of digital marketing techniques.
- Customer centric marketing (Daniel Batey, Union Data) and workshop summary
- Are you communicating effectively with your older and elderly customers? (Graeme McKenzie, Let's Talk Ageing)
- The Digital Landscape (Ed Ryan, Hallam Internet)
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for future Marketing events, please email Tamasin at the AFM.