AFM responses to a range of consultations from regulators and other policymakers. We concentrate on proposals that are likely to have a material affect on our members or on the mutual business model.
- Response to FCA documents on approach to supervision and enforcement
- Response to PRA CP8/18 on audit of the SFCR
- Response to PRA CP2/18 on regulatory reporting
- Response to FCA paper on its approach to competition
- Response to FRC on revisions to the UK corporate governance code
- Response to FCA paper 'Our future approach to consumers'
- Response to FCA CP17/36, FSCS funding review
- Response to FCA CP17/38, regulatory fees and levies